The tidal wave of small businesses going through Auto Enrolment has now started with the peak being next year in 2016/17.
So what do you need to do before you stage?
- Find out your staging date, this the date when your obligation under Auto Enrolment will start, the Pension Regulator calculator is a good place to start
- Nominate a person to be the Pension Regulators key contact and register their name with the Regulator
- Draw up a Project Plan and consider whether you need help (60% of companies currently staging have decided they do need help! and most businesses will start by asking their accountant to help with project management)
- Choose a Pension Provider – Nest, Now Pensions and The Peoples Pension are the 3 largest
- Makesure your Payroll can provide the analysis needed – Brightpay works with the providers shown below, does your payroll?
In addition you will need…
View original post 20 more words