IRL are delighted to sponsor the Association of UK Accountants and we look forward to meeting you all
Offering help to struggling businesses is what we do.
IRL is regarded as a trusted advisor to under-performing businesses and we strive to rescue and restructure businesses through our tailored advice, experience and support.
Rescue and restructuring can take many forms but some of the areas we have been involved in to date include:
- negotiating ‘time to pay’ deals with banks, suppliers and government agencies i.e. HMRC.
- attracting both working and permanent capital to fund businesses thereby ensuring their survival.
- assisting Management and key stakeholders to restructure operational activities to enhance profitability, buy competitive businesses and to sell part or all of their business protecting, as far as possible, the net value for stakeholders.
We feel that we can make a difference.
IRL would like to offer you:
- a helpline for immediate advice
- free under-performing business support
- access to rescue funds
- over 50 years’ combined experience
Our ethos is to create certainty from uncertainty
We are also looking to outsource the following work from the estates that we manage and can offer you:
- banking and accounting services
- interim directorships
- tax solutions
- outsourcing accountancy and payroll functions
- short term financial controller assignments
IRL are looking forward to working with Association and offering advice to clients on a national basis but with local knowledge.