Note – this video was produced by Steve Bicknell and 5 Digital, not CIMA
Chartered management accountants:
- Advise managers about the financial implications of projects.
- Explain the financial consequences of business decisions.
- Formulate business strategy.
- Monitor spending and financial control.
- Conduct internal business audits.
- Explain the impact of the competitive landscape.
- Bring a high level of professionalism and integrity to business.
CIMA Members in Practice are monitored by CIMA for:
- Continuous Professional Development
- Anti Money Laundering Compliance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Continuity Agreements
- Letters of engagement
- Ethical conduct
We work together and refer work to the most appropriate Member in Practice.
Business Accountant is a brand owned by the Association of UK Accountants CIC http://www.uk-accountant.org
Press Release Monday 9th February 2015
We are delighted to announce the appointment of Gulzari Babber as our new Honorary Chairman. Gulzari was the President of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants in 2013. He has been a member in practice for 30 years and his practice is Gulzari Babber & Co Chartered Management Accountants based in Harrow.
Commenting on Gulzari’s appointment, Steve Bicknell, our MD and Business Development Director stated: “We are delighted to welcome Gulzari to the board, he will help the Association to raise its profile and build closer links with the Institute. We are enthusiastic about working with him and benefiting from his experience and skills in developing the Association for the benefit of CIMA Members in Practice.”
Gulzari is equally positive about joining the board. “I am impressed with the work done by the Association and how they have managed to create strategic partnerships, whilst the Association is still in the early stages I am sure the hard work being put in will soon start to show results and would encourage all MiPs to support and join the Association,” he said. “The Association is focused on helping members participate in business opportunities, it’s democratic and all MiPs are welcome to become shareholders and it’s a not for profit organisation so the benefits flow directly to the members”