Sometimes even the best ideas don’t get funding at first….
But if you have the right strategy you can still succeed, that’s why a business plan is really important
Approximately a third of all SME’s in the UK don’t have a Business Plan, that’s about 1.5m businesses, so if you don’t have one, here are some reasons why you should prepare one….
- Research by Exact Software shows that SME’s with Business Plans make 20% more profit
- Having a business plan doubles your chances of increasing profits, increasing revenue, attracting new clients
- A well-researched business plan which includes the right figures and realistic forecasts will reassure potential investors you are a sensible investment opportunity
- A Business Plan will help you set out and achieve your goals
- It will help you set goals for your managers and staff
- The Business Plan will help you plan your cash flow and forecast Capital Expenditure
- A Business Plan will help you secure Business Finance and Loans
- You can plan your succession strategy or prepare the business for sale
- A Business Plan tests the feasibility of your business idea
- It will help you plan for the recruitment of Staff
Reblogged this on iSBS Think Tank and commented:
Have you planned the work? If yes, you have a better chance of achieving them as compared to someone with no plans!