This was first announced in December 2013 and £100m of funding has been allocated.
Broadband Connection Vouchers will be available in 22 SuperConnected Cities across the UK. Click here to see where they are. If your city isn’t offering vouchers yet, use our Register your Interest form to let us know that you are.
- Connection Vouchers help your business connect to a better broadband service.
- You can apply if you are a small business and you are located in an eligible area. See more in our Can I apply? section and try the postcode checker.
- The Connection Voucher will pay towards the fixed cost of getting you connected -between £250 and £3,000 – you pay the ongoing line rental charge.
- Not sure if you need to upgrade your broadband? See why other businesses have made the decision to upgrade.
- You can choose from a list of registered suppliers. Take a look a the link on the right to the suppliers in your city.
- You can find out how to apply from your local city pages – use the links on the right of the page.
- Want to be a supplier? Read more and find out how to register.